And we're back in action...

I'm writing this post on my computer.  That's right, my computer.  I feel a little vapid typing that, but after months of borrowing someone else's computer to send every little email and type up every little document, it's amazing how freeing it is to have my own, personal computer back.

And it did make it back, to America and back.  Hardware wise, it's all spiffy and restored.  Software wise, well, it has full-blown amnesia.  I lost all of my files, emails, and pictures since my last update in August.  Some of them sting a little more than others to lose.

However, as I recently heard it put, you play the ball where it lies, and right now that means I am back to the blogosphere, and boy o'boy do I have so much to tell you.

I haven't decided just how I'm going to do this yet...  I don't know if I'm going to try to back-log the things that have happened since November or just pass them over.  It'll probably depend on how much free time I find in the next few weeks.  Here are a few big things I know I missed blogging about:
  • My photo day in Batroun
  • Christmas in Lebanon
  • My week in Italy
  • My week in Spain
  • Even more adventures in Arabic
  • My boyfriend Abiel visiting from America
  • Book reviews for the 7 books I'vre read since November
  • The most beautiful waterfall I've ever seen
  • The only monastery I've ever seen (and the 1,000 stairs it took to get to it)
  • Easter in Lebanon
If any of those stand out as something you just have to know about, tell me in the comments section and I'll make sure to bump it up the list.  After all, I gotta win back the loyalty of my readers...

Thanks for hanging in there with me through 5 months of radio silence.  Not very hypergraphic of me at all. But, you can look forward to another post tomorrow: "10 Ways to Know You're Becoming Lebanese."  Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!! I'm a little partial to hearing about Italy since I now have a fun little moped keychain from there added to my collection. ;-)

    ReplyDelete