3-2-1, Clear!

One year ago I lived in Lebanon.  Seven months ago I stopped blogging because transitioning and moving is a bunch of blah blah blah...  No one really wants to read about that.

Speaking of nobody, one day not long after I got back I was hanging out with a friend who said, "Ain't nobody got time for that!"  We laughed and he said, "All the kids in my class can recite the whole thing."  Then:

Me: "Yeah...  Wait, they can say the whole phrase?  Is that what you're talking about?"
Him:  "Well yeah, they can say all of the lines."
Me:  "Um, what do you mean?"
Him:  "The whole interview."
Me:  "That's from an interview!?"
Him:  "Yeah. Haven't you seen it?  Where did you think that line came from?"
Me:  "I don't know.  I was in Lebanon and it just start popping up on Facebook and Pinterest...  I didn't realize it was, like, a thing!"

Then I visited YouTube and remedied my ignorance.  There have been other moments like that though, including the time I was at a family reunion and discovered one of my cousins died in a car accident while I was overseas.  Oh my.

But now that I'm (hopefully) crawling out of what can only be described as the black hole of re-entry, I've decided it's time to get back on the blogging band-wagon.  Brace yourselves!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back and blogging! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I welcome you back to blogging. In fact, I wish you were part of my real, in-person life on a more regular basis!

    ReplyDelete