Books in 2011

In the spirit of my friend Michelle, (MomentsWithMichelle) I decided to post a list of the books I read in 2011 (as well as I can remember).  After summing it all up, I realized I'm not reading some of the things I love the most.  In 2012 I might aim to read more plays, more Dickens, and maybe less Science Fiction. Well, maybe.


Science Fiction
  1. Ender's Game- Orson Scott Card
  2. Ender's Shadow- Orson Scott Card
  3. Speaker for the Dead- Orson Scott Card
  4. Xenocide- Orson Scott Card
  5. Children of the Mind- Orson Scott Card
  6. Shadow of the Hegemon- Orson Scott Card
  7. Shadow Puppets- Orson Scott Card
  8. Shadow of the Giant- Orson Scott Card
  9. A War of Gifts- Orson Scott Card
Mash Books
  1. Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter- Seth Grahame-Smith
  2. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies- Seth Grahame Smith
Adventure
  1. Pirate Latitudes- Michael Chrichton
  2. Zorro- Isabelle Allende
Christian
  1. Generous Justice- Tim Keller
  2. Radical- David Platt
  3. The Old Testament of the Bible
  4. In This Generation- Todd Ahrend
  5. Questioning Evangelism- Randy Newman
  6. Corner Conversations- Randy Newman
  7. Instruments in the Redeemers Hands- Paul David Tripp
  8. Heaven- Randy Alcorn
  9. The Great Divorce- C.S. Lewis
Suspense/Drama/Crime
  1. The Lincoln Lawyer- Michael Connelly
  2. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo- Stieg Larsson
Personal Narrative
  1. Walking the Bible- Bruce Fieler
Classic Fiction
  1. Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen

2 comments: