Help Me Pick What to Read Next

So, I'm almost to the end of The God Conversation, and I have a couple of ideas for what I want to read next, but I could use some help deciding...

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to vote in the poll to the left.  As an added bonus, I promise to do a review of whatever you pick.  You have 1 week.

The options:




A Shakespeare Play I've Never Read Before:  "A Comedy of Errors"
Over the next couple of years I want to read all of Shakespeare's plays that I haven't gotten to yet, and this seems like a good place to start.  This farce covers the fallout of mistaken identities when 2 sets of identical twins are separated at birth (or at least that's what I'm told).



Nectar in a Sieve, by Kamala Markandaya
I read this book in college and really enjoyed it.  I've been thinking I would like to read it again, seeing as how it's becoming a fuzzy memory.  Roughly speaking, it's the story of an Indian woman and her family as they cope with the urbanization of their village.  After reading this the first time, I remember thinking that I understood hunger in a way I never had before.

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying Nectar In a Sieve although it is very depressing. I'll be done in a couple of days...so that is my vote! Then we can discuss it.

    ReplyDelete