How do I find my free books?

There are hundreds of free books on Amazon every day.  Many of them are 'promotions' pretending to be books, but there are also many authors who will discount their books for 1-2 days to increase their reviews and readership.

There's a great website, http://digitalbooktoday.com/, which filters downs all of these books, and maintains a list of the top 100 books that are free on Amazon everyday.  This is today's list.  There's always a lot of variety in there too.

I simply signed up for their daily email.

On days when I have some time, I click on the list and peruse interesting books on Amazon.  On days when I just don't have the time or energy, I just delete the email when it pops up in my inbox.  Easy breezy.

Today was one of the days that I did a little free shopping, and I 'bought' all of these books:
As my mom's husband Mark always says, "Cheap is good, FREE is better!" (You have to say it with a loud booming voice for it to be the same.)


No comments:

Post a Comment