Moe Monday!

If you aren't aware, many Moe's Southwest Grills run a special on Mondays call Moe Monday.  My roommate and I go every week.

On Moe Monday, you get any burrito, a drink, chips and salsa for $5.55.  Mmm, so so good.  If you think that eating a burrito every Monday could get old, there are many ways to mix it up:  get all different ingredients, drench it in queso, or get it streaker (in a bowl instead of a shell.  Add chips and you have a taco salad.)

Welcome to Moe's!
I feel like the salsa bar brings out the carnality
 in people.  I'm normally a patient, chill kind of
person, and then I get to the salsa bar, and
then all of the sudden we're all boxing people
out and huffing and puffing.  
Call me a creature of habit, but every Monday I get exactly
four cups of salsa, always the same combination:
Keyzer Salsa and Tomatillo.  (Thanks Mer for
introducing me to this combination.  It's a keeper.)

The Moe's in Columbia have a survey
at the bottom of your receipt, and they
give you a free cup of queso for filling
 it out.  Linds and I take turns doing it.  
My Burrito.
My Burrito Partner.  

2 comments:

  1. You two are adorable! Lindsey is a trooper for posing.

    I must try that salsa combo!

    Welcome to Moe's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Facts relating to Moe's:
    *The Moe's in Columbia is the first Moe's that I ever ate at.
    *They had Cherry Coke - my personal fave. It created an expectation that all Moe's would have Cherry Coke.
    *All Moe's do not have Cherry Coke.
    *Many Moe's now have the crazy touch-screen drink machine that can cause one to drink far too much soda in an effort to experience all the different combinations.
    *If you were to move to Greensboro (hint, hint), I would be delighted to celebrate Moe's Monday with you.

    ReplyDelete