Mrs. Cresty

My friend Ethan (age 7) was throwing paper planes tonight at church.  He had a mini one that said "Ethan's Plaine" all over it.  I played with him a little, and later found this sweet gift in my office:



Now, there are three options (and really only 3 options) for interpreting the spelling of my name, and the 'Mrs:' 

  1. There is someone else in my church actually named Mrs. Cresty, and Ethan left this plane on my desk for her. (Unlikely)
  2. I've married and changed the spelling of my name from Christi to Cresty.  
  3. I've married someone with the last name Cresty, making my name Christi Cresty.


Now, on the left-side Captains window it says Mr. Cresty.  I think this makes option 3 the most viable.  You?

1 comment:

  1. haha. He made me one too with his first, middle, and last name on it.

    ReplyDelete